A gathering and meeting place for all the Tri-City and surrounding area Geocachers.

Pictures from the trail

foxgallagher

Pictures from the trail

Post  foxgallagher on Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh, the pictures of cool stuff I have! We always find caches when we travel, and a lot of the time, travel to find caches!

Outside of Erie, PA, there is a virtual called Car Art. This is just alongside a road, and some of them are amazing!

My sister, mother, and I drove to Kitchner, Ontario to see the GPS Maze. I wish we could get it to come to the MCFTA!

I had to go to a wedding in West Virginia, and we were driving nearby DC. This is the Korean War Memorial.

The same wedding, we also found the Mason-Dixon line.

Completing the 83 county challenge, this mosquito was alongside the road.

After hopping over the border and finding our first Ohio cache, we stopped for gas/drinks. This motorcycle was there, gun and all!

Part of our Kitchner trip, we hopped over to New York for a cache. We spent a lot of time tooling around the Niagara Falls area. Lots of virtuals there!

Squires Castle in Ohio. I've been there twice, and it's SO pretty!
    Monkeybusiness23

Re: Pictures from the trail

Post  Monkeybusiness23 on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Wow... we sure have seen a lot of cool stuff together! (It was looking at your photos and chuckling at how many I took!) Just one more cool thing about caching!
    foxgallagher

Post  foxgallagher on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 pm

You only took 1 or 2 of those pictures. You're right, though, you generally take most of them. [Razz]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:40 am