Tri-City Cachers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering and meeting place for all the Tri-City and surrounding area Geocachers.

3 posters

Meet & Greet Themes?

foxgallagher
    foxgallagher

Meet & Greet Themes? Empty Meet & Greet Themes?

Post  foxgallagher Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:29 pm

I loved having a themed meet & greet this evening (rather than just sitting around talking). What other themes/ideas can we come up with?

Fishongetthenet suggested an ugly sweater theme. Any thoughts?
    Monkeybusiness23
    Monkeybusiness23

Meet & Greet Themes? Empty Re: Meet & Greet Themes?

Post  Monkeybusiness23 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Ugly sweaters could be interesting. I don't have any sweaters at all, though!

For March - St. Patrick's Day! We could all wear green. Or in February, we could have a snowman event and meet at a park to build a GIANT snowman. That could be really fun! Emerson in the middle of February, followed by hot chocolate at the mall, or something like that? I'll take pictures!
    DinoHunters
    Admin

Post  DinoHunters Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:35 pm

Monkeybusiness23 wrote:Ugly sweaters could be interesting. I don't have any sweaters at all, though!

For March - St. Patrick's Day! We could all wear green. Or in February, we could have a snowman event and meet at a park to build a GIANT snowman. That could be really fun! Emerson in the middle of February, followed by hot chocolate at the mall, or something like that? I'll take pictures!

the snowman thing would be a blast for sure.. however i am fear we will not have any snow Razz
    foxgallagher
    foxgallagher

Post  foxgallagher Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 pm

DinoHunters wrote:the snowman thing would be a blast for sure.. however i am fear we will not have any snow Razz

I'm a tad worried about that too. I'll have to come up with an alternate in case that's what happens. :S
    DinoHunters
    Admin

Post  DinoHunters Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 pm

foxgallagher wrote:
    DinoHunters wrote:the snowman thing would be a blast for sure.. however i am fear we will not have any snow Razz

I'm a tad worried about that too. I'll have to come up with an alternate in case that's what happens. :S

i suppose we could all go to the beach and build a geocaching sand castle Razz
    foxgallagher
    foxgallagher

Post  foxgallagher Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Used your idea! Watch for February's meet & greet. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm