Tri-City Cachers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering and meeting place for all the Tri-City and surrounding area Geocachers.

2 posters

going to place my first cache soon

Poll

Size and Type?

[ 0 ]
    going to place my first cache soon I_vote_lcap0%going to place my first cache soon I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    going to place my first cache soon I_vote_lcap0%going to place my first cache soon I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    going to place my first cache soon I_vote_lcap67%going to place my first cache soon I_vote_rcap [67%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    going to place my first cache soon I_vote_lcap33%going to place my first cache soon I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 3
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

going to place my first cache soon Empty going to place my first cache soon

Post  Admin Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Basically i have a few options you can pick more than one but i prefer if you select 1 size and 1 type - im just going to try to get an idea of what people might like to see more of. and yes i know we only have 7 registered members but i figure if i can get 5 of you to vote it will help with my decision - also im trying to figure out how this poll works completely so if anyone needs help with it later i will be able to help
    foxgallagher
    foxgallagher

going to place my first cache soon Empty Re: going to place my first cache soon

Post  foxgallagher Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:10 am

I enjoy larger caches because micros usually mean it's in a very public and/or silly place. I do enjoy puzzles and multis if done correctly. Smile