Tri-City Cachers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering and meeting place for all the Tri-City and surrounding area Geocachers.

2 posters

how the heck do I change my profile picture??

Esssriala+3
    Esssriala+3

how the heck do I change my profile picture?? Empty how the heck do I change my profile picture??

Post  Esssriala+3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:38 pm

just what the subject line says lol Smile
    DinoHunters
    Admin

how the heck do I change my profile picture?? Empty Re: how the heck do I change my profile picture??

Post  DinoHunters Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:57 pm

At the top, click on profile, then near the top click avatar and there you can either upload a pic from your computer or put in a url where there is a pic on a site such as photobucket that you want to use. if you cant figure it out let me know i know that the avatar can only be so big
    Esssriala+3
    Esssriala+3

how the heck do I change my profile picture?? Empty Re: how the heck do I change my profile picture??

Post  Esssriala+3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:10 pm

thanks! I looked all over profile & couldn't find anything... will go try again Smile
    Esssriala+3
    Esssriala+3

Post  Esssriala+3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok ok ok.. I see what the problem was.. I was making it way Embarassed to difficult!! lol. Thanks for the help Smile
    DinoHunters
    Admin

Post  DinoHunters Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:11 pm

no problem, anything else you need dont hesitate to ask either on here, or you can PM me or e-mail me if i dont have an answer i will get you one Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:16 pm